• SureDerm® Graft is an acellular dermal matrix that maintains the three-dimensional structure
of the dermal layer by removing immune-reactive cells from the epidermis and dermis and then freeze-drying them.
• The main components are collagen, elastin, proteoglycan, and laminin.
As the Basement Membrane is preserved, it helps cells engraftment and transplantation.
• As it is human-born skin tissue, it soundly takes in as a patient's tissue.
• Minimize rejection by removing antigens that are targets of cellular immune response
• All reconstructions are possible with 1-Stage surgery
• Significantly lower resorption rate than Autograft/ Xenograft
• Safe allogeneic dermal graft material that has passed more than 20 microbiological and immunoserological tests,
including HBsAg, HCV, HIV-1/2, HIV by PCR, STS, and HBc